Wells-McNeil has been decorated with many local and provincial recognition awards.
• President’s Award – Business Professional Women’s Club 2015
• 40 Under Forty Award – Northern Ontario Business 2008
• Premier of Ontario Award – Certificate of Recognition 2004 & 2007
• Business Excellence Award – Sudbury Chamber of Commerce 2005
• Young Influential Women of Northern Ontario Award – Northern Ontario Business 2004
• Young Entrepreneur Award – Northern Ontario Business 2004
• Cambrian Alumni Award – Cambrian College 2003
• Women Entrepreneur of the Year & Start-up Business Award – Sudbury Business and Professional Women’s Club 2000
A mother of three growing daughters; Scotia (13), Farrah (12) and Ella (10), Kathy still finds time to volunteer as acting Chair of the Cambrian College Nursing Programs Advisory Committee; emergency nursing response for the Sudbury Rocks Marathon for Diabetes; volunteered six years as an Executive member of the Board of Governors with Cambrian College and a year as a member of the Board of Director with the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce.