Wells-McNeil has been decorated with many local and provincial recognition awards.
• Bell Business Service Excellence Award – Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce 2020
• President’s Award – Business Professional Women’s Club 2015
• 40 Under Forty Award – Northern Ontario Business 2008
• Premier of Ontario Award – Certificate of Recognition 2004 & 2007
• Business Excellence Award – Sudbury Chamber of Commerce 2005
• Young Influential Women of Northern Ontario Award – Northern Ontario Business 2004
• Young Entrepreneur Award – Northern Ontario Business 2004
• Cambrian Alumni Award – Cambrian College 2003
• Women Entrepreneur of the Year & Start-up Business Award – Sudbury Business and Professional Women’s Club 2000
A mother of three growing daughters; Scotia, Farrah and Ella, Kathy still finds time to volunteer. Presently Kathy is Chair of the Cambrian College Foundation board of Directors; Chair of Sudbury Nursing Advisory Committee; past Cambrian College Executive Board of Governors; past Board of Director with the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce; Co-Chair of Cambrian College 50th Anniversary Committee; Volunteers to manage the Emergency Medical Tent for Sudbury Rocks Marathon; and is Co-Founder and Board Director for Butterfly Wings, Perinatal Bereavement Services.