Home Health Care
What is “Caregiver Stress”?
Is a condition of exhaustion, anger, rage, or guilt that results from unrelieved caring for a chronically ill dependent. (wikipedia.org/wiki/Caregiver_stress)
What are signs of “Caregiver Stress”?
- You feel furious one minute, sad and helpless the next
- You catch every bug that comes your way
- You’re snapping at everyone
- You should exercise, but you just don’t have the time
- You can’t remember the last time you met a friend for dinner or a movie
- You’re the go-to caregiver